In accordance with the provisions of the Reg. EU 2016/679 we inform you that the data management of users and their safety must be guaranteed with maximum precision, in accordance with the requirements of that legislation privacy. The information is not intended to be valid for other web sites accessible through links provided on the websites to the domain owner, which is not considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties, as for example links to social channels.
DATA PROCESSING, in accordance with Articles. 4 e 24 Reg. EU 2016/679 website https://www.artedeltaichi.com is the 'The Amateur Sports Association of Tai Chi Quan Art with address: Via Helston, 440037 Sasso Marconi (WILL) with VAT and tax code: 90128160323 through its legal representative pro-tempore Alberto Negrelli.
What data can be saved
When visitors leave comments on the site, We collect the data shown in the form of comments in addition to the visitor's IP address and user agent string of the browser to facilitate spam detection.
Sending the contact form to any page of this site implies the storage of personal data
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (such as video, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content from other websites behave exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited another website.
Optional supply of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms. Their absence may result in the inability to obtain the required information.
The personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Under Articles. 15 – 21 EU Regulation 2016/679 for each person concerned are recognized a series of
- Right of Access: the person concerned, pursuant to Article. 15, You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether being a personal data relating to him and, It is of the case, to obtain a copy. It also has the right to gain access to personal data concerning him and to additional information such as the purpose of the processing, categories of recipients, the data retention period and the rights exercised.
- Right of rectification: the person concerned, pursuant to Article. 16, You have the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him or integration of the same.
- Right to cancellation: You have the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him, without undue delay, under the circumstances of the grounds specified in Article. 17.
- Right of treatment limitation: You have the right, in the cases provided by Article 18 of the Regulations 2016/679, to obtain the limitation of the treatment.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive in a structured format, common and readable use by automatic device, the personal data concerning him and the right to transmit such data to another holder without hindrance, in accordance with Article. 20 of the Regulations 2016/679;
- Right to object to the processing: You have the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to him in accordance with article. 21 of the Regulations 2016/679.
- The person concerned is also right to submit a complaint to the Authority competent control, the Privacy.
Requests for the previous points should be addressed in writing to the data controller. The treatment will, established by law in time, as responding to requests to exercise the rights of a person.
Any explanation or request for information can be sent in writing to the owner of the email address treatment email@example.com
Updates and Changes